Truly protecting business data against personal computer use because
“What happens in one OS, stays in that OS.”™
THE DIFFERENCE IS SIMPLE YET CRITICAL
Business and personal data need to be separated.
Software separation doesn’t work.
Hardware separation does.
- Bank Fraud: Customized fraudulent bank sites used for phishing (1/15/2015)
- Ham-fisted phishing attack seeks LinkedIn logins (1/15/2015)
- Banking Trojans Disguised As ICS/SCADA Software Infecting Plants (1/9/2015)
- Hackers attacked the U.S. energy grid 79 times this year (1/5/2015)
- Cyberattack on German Steel Plant Caused Significant Damage (1/5/2015)
WorkPlay News & Events
- Deep Web Update: Going Down to See What’s Up (1/20/2015)
- Experts Say These Are the Breaches to Expect in 2015 (1/12/2015)
- When Bullying Becomes a Good Business Strategy: Smartphone Patent Wars (1/5/2015)
- And the Winner for the Most Hacked Sector for 2014 is … Health and Medical? (12/30/2014)
- Sony Bows to Blackmail Demands and Opens the Door to a New Era of Cyber Terrorism (12/19/2014)