Truly protecting business data against personal computer use because
“What happens in one OS, stays in that OS.”™
THE DIFFERENCE IS SIMPLE YET CRITICAL
Business and personal data need to be separated.
Software separation doesn’t work.
Hardware separation does.
- Phishers Pounce on Anthem Breach (2/7/2015) - Phishers Pounce on Anthem Breach — Krebs on Security.
- 260,000 Facebook Users Infected With Trojan Disguised as Flash Update (2/3/2015)
- Over 99 percent of About.com links vulnerable to XSS, XFS iframe attack | ZDNet (2/3/2015)
- Bank Fraud: Customized fraudulent bank sites used for phishing (1/15/2015)
- Ham-fisted phishing attack seeks LinkedIn logins (1/15/2015)
WorkPlay News & Events
- Chatting with a Femme Fatale (2/23/2015)
- Inception: The Complex Malware that Targets Executives | Secure Your Workplace Network (2/18/2015)
- Forbes’ ‘Thought of the Day’ Used by Chinese Hackers to Infiltrate US Defense and Financial Institutions (2/11/2015)
- Why Malware Attacks Increase During Bad Weather (2/9/2015)
- CAPTCHA Busters: Say Goodbye to CAPTCHAs (2/2/2015)