Truly protecting business data against personal computer use because
“What happens in one OS, stays in that OS.™”
|Click to read more:||Click to read more:|
THE DIFFERENCE IS SIMPLE YET CRITICAL
Business and personal data need to be separated.
Software separation doesn’t work.
Hardware separation does.
- SendGrid: Employee Account Hacked, Used to Steal Customer Credentials — Krebs on Security (4/28/2015)
- APT Group ‘Pawn Storm’ Ratchets Up Attacks (4/18/2015)
- BYOD employees ‘indifferent’ to enterprise security (4/14/2015)
- InZero Systems offers simple solution to White House breach (and for Secretary… — HERNDON, Va., April 9, 2015 /PRNewswire/ – (4/10/2015)
- 3 Of 4 Global 2000 Companies Still Vulnerable To Heartbleed (4/7/2015)
- Part 2: How the DEA Brought Down Silk Road and How Silk Road Brought Down Two DEA Agents (4/28/2015)
- How the DEA Took Down Silk Road and How Silk Road Took Down Two DEA Agents (Part 1) (4/21/2015)
- Email Scams, Tricks, Hacks, Cheats, and Tweaks That Everyone Should Know (4/7/2015)
- Understanding network security risks in the workplace (4/2/2015)
- Spoofing: Pretending to be someone, something, or somewhere else at some other time: Evil twins, missing planes (3/30/2015)